Who says romance is dead?
I do.
The End.
I tried to take a bath last night. A wonderful, bubbly, candlelit bath. I had heard somewhere (movies, TV, books, etc.) that baths are awesome and oh-so refreshing. They were wrong. Baths are for girls in romance novels named Arabellina Rosemariella Blahblahblah. Not for girls who almost set themselves on fire three times, and who overfill the bathtub with bubbles so that they fall over the side. Arabellietta or whatever wouldn't get BORED midway through her intoxicating and refreshing break from reality (partly because Tristaneduartonio or whoever would be helping her bathe, I suppose). She definitely wouldn't try to shake the bubbles off of her hands and get bubblestuff in her eyes. It was so annoying! And to top it all off, I still had to take a damn shower at the end of it all to get the stupid bubblestuff off. No wonder my mom never wanted to let me take bubble baths as a kid. The tub was a wreck when I was finished (the candles were all bubbly too, which I'm sure is totally fire-friendly), which was especially offputting because I'd had to clean it before I took the damn bath. Grr.
I'm on break at work right now, and I have a really bad headache. It's one of those "ha ha you're about to get sick with the flu or the plague or something" headaches. Grrreat. I don't even feel like posting anymore. Last night, when I was really mad about my lame bath, I was all about posting. But my computer was already shut down. I'm sorry but it's just too much effort to go into my hot as hell study (it has no ceiling fan) and start that thing up again. This is why I need a laptop. Right? Right.
Ooooh, something happy: Went antiquing on Saturday. I found some really awesome stuff. I got a cedar hope chest and a secretary desk. I also got a really old typewriter to decorate said writing desk. Yay. :)
That's all folks.
~L.
"Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who
do."

4 Comments:
You have a blog that doesn't suck and that is incredibly rare.
I hope you haven't given up on it so soon.
It is SO embarrassing when someone catches on to my extremely lackluster blogging abilities. I think about writing in this damn thing every day, but then I start thinking about cheese (or something equally important) and forget to jumpstart the computer and get ta writin'.
I read a bit of your blog, too. It is even more awesomer than mine. Thanks for your comment. It's my first on this blog, so it shall be framed and hung with honor... somewhere.
How did you happen to stumble upon my lil corner of the Blogverse anyway? Just curious.
I had updated my profile clicked on one of my interest links (pretty sure it was "80s", bypassed all the dudes' and teens' blogs and came across yours.
The remark about my dad made me gag and laugh at the same time, thus I entered your world to see if you did anything else to my family.
For the record, I'm pretty sure you weren't talking about my dad, but, even if you were, it was still damn funny.
Thanks for the compliment on my foulmouth blog. Even if you didn't mean it, it shall inflate my ego more (something my friends--both of them--will damn you for).
And after all that rambling, I do hope you continue to update. You have a great voice.
How about if everyone stops posting ads? No one likes a loser who does shit like that. So stopping... That'd be great. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home